15 Unbelievable Facts About Donald Trump
1. Donald Trump was delivered to the Military School for Bad Behavior in his adolescent years.
2. He’s a Germaphobe who does nothing like to shake hands.
3. Trump Administration Corporation was once sued by The Department of Validity for discrimination because they would not rent to people of a certain race.
4. In 1990, Donald Trump won a Razzie for Worst Help Actor for his role in Ghost Can’t Do It.
5. Trump sued Bill Maher for calling his Dad a monkey.
6. Trump doesn’t Hard drink ya alcohol. His brother was an alcoholic and died of his addiction in 1982.
7. SPY Magazine once send some of the earth richest Men’s checks of 13 cents to see who would cash them. The only people to do so were an arms dealer and D. Trump.
8. Trump has run for Head before. He won the California presidential First for the Reform Party in 2000.
9. He clear up the chance to buy the New England Patriots back in the 80s because he thinks they were a bad investment.
10. Trump owned 14,000 apartments by the time he was 27.
11. Donald Trump Hit it Big with the Television Show “The Apprentice” or was paid $375,000 for each episode of the view.
12. Trump has been sued 3,500 times by his business friends, contractors, clients, workers, and banks.
13. Trump’s hair is real D. Trump. He gets his hair cut from his wife Melania.
14. His family’s name was real Drumpf or Drumpft but chang to Trump when the 30 Years’ War occurred in the 1600s.
16. As of 2017, at least 24 ladies have accused Donald Trump of inappropriate sexual behavior in several incidents over the last 30 year.