Aditya Thackeray Biography
|Full Name||Aaditya Rashmi Uddhav Thackeray|
|Famous For||Being the President of the Yuva Sena (Youth wing of the Shiv Sena)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters– 178 cm
meters– 1.78 m
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Political Party||Shiv Sena
|Political Journey||• Aditya joined the Shiv Sena in 2010.
• He established the Yuva Sena (Youth wing of the Shiv Sena) on seventeenth October 2010, and Bal Thackeray designated Aditya as its President.
He set up Yuva Sena units in Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Bihar and Jammu and Kashmir.
• In 2018, Aaditya was named as a Leader of the Shiv Sena and an individual from the National Executive Body.
• In October 2019, he made his discretionary presentation by challenging in the Maharashtra Assembly Elections from Mumbai’s Worli Constituency.
• On 24 October 2019, Aditya Thackeray won from Mumbai’s Worli Constituency by 67,427 votes.
•On 30 December 2019, he was confirmed as a Cabinet Minister in the Maharashtra Government.
|Date of Birth||13 June 1990 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College/University||• St. Xaviers College, Mumbai
• KC Law College, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor of Arts from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
• Bachelor of Laws from the KC Law College of Mumbai
|Caste||Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu|
|Address||Matoshree, Kalanagar Locality, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Writing and Reading Poems, Travelling, Playing Cricket|
|Controversies||• In October 2010, Aditya fought outside Mumbai University and requested to boycott a book by Rohinton Mistry, remembered for the prospectus of the college.
Aditya expressed that Mistry’s book, Such a Long Journal, contained offending language towards the Indian culture.
He additionally expressed that he was not against restricting the book totally, however just needed to get it expelled from the college, as the understudies ought not be compelled to peruse such a book.
• On 12 October 2015, the Shiv Sena spread ink on researcher Sudheendra Kulkarni’s face before a book dispatch occasion by previous Pakistan serve, Khurshid Kasuri.
Different writers denounced this demonstration by the Shiv Sena and expressed that the assault on Kulkarni was unjustified.
Afterward, Aditya shielded the ink assault by expressing that it was a peaceful, fair, and noteworthy assault, and it was a merited assault on somebody who upheld hostile to national components.
• During the crusading of the 2014 Maharashtra Assembly races, in the publication of ‘Saamna’ magazine, Aditya expressed that the Gujaratis and other non-Marathi.
agents had extricated a great deal from Mumbai, and they use Mumbai like an “alluring whore” to develop their Dwarkas (Cities of gold). Afterward, Aditya apologized for his announcement.
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sanskruti Patel (Businesswoman)
|Parents||Father– Uddhav Thackeray (Politician)
Mother– Rashmi Thackeray (Businesswoman)
|Siblings||Brother– Tejas Thackeray (Wildlife Researcher)
|Car Collection||BMW 330i GT (2018 Model)
|Assets/Properties (as in 2019)||• Cash: 13,344 INR
• Bank Deposits: 10.36 crores INR
• Jewellery: worth 64.65 lacs INR
• Agricultural Land: 5 lands worth 77.66 lacs INR
• Commercial Building: 2 shops worth 3.89 crores INR
|Net Worth (approx.)||16.05 crores INR (as in 2019)