Dushyant Chautala Biography
|Profession(s)||Politician, Agirculturist, Businessman|
|Famous For||• Being the grandson of Om Prakash Chautala
• the youngest MP of the 16th Lok Sabha
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm
meters– 1.78 m
feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Political Party||• Indian National Lok Dal (2014-2018)
• Jannayak Janta Party (2018-Present)
|Political Journey||• Contested and won the 2014 General Elections from the Hisar Lok Sabha Constituency.
• Elected to the 16th Lok Sabha.
• Expelled from the INLD on 2 November 2018.
• On 9 December 2018, he formed the Jannayak Janta Party (JJP).
• Contested and lost the 2019 General Elections to the BJP.
• Contested the 2019 Haryana Assembly Elections from the Uchana Kalan Assembly Constituency of Haryana and won.
• On 27 October 2019, he was sworn in as the Deputy Chief Minister of Haryana.
|Date of Birth||3 April 1988 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Daroli, Hisar, Haryana|
|School||• St. Mary School, Hisar
• The Lawrence School, Sanawar, Himachal Pradesh
|College/University||• California State University, California, USA
• National Law
• Guru Jambheshwar of Science & Technology, Hisar, Haryana
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.Sc. in Business Administration and Management from the California State University
• Bachelor of Laws from National Law University
• MA in Mass Communication from the Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology
|Controversy||On 2 November 2018, Dushyant, along with his younger brother Digvijay Chautala, were expelled from the INLD by Om Prakash Chautala for misconduct, hooliganism, indiscipline, and spreading disaffection for the party. Om Prakash Chautala stated- “They were expelled as their supporters were projecting Dushyant as INLD’s Chief Ministerial candidate without the party’s permission.”|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||18 April 2017
|Wife/Spouse||Meghna Chautala (Homemaker)
|Parents||Father– Ajay Singh Chautala (Politician)
Mother– Naina Singh Chautala (Politician)
|Siblings||Brother– Digvijay Chautala (Younger; Politician)
|Car Collection||Toyota Fortuner (2012 Model)|
|Assets/Properties (as in 2019)||• Cash: 9.32 lacs INR
• Bank Deposits: 91.28 lacs INR
• Jewellery: 2.5 kg Gold worth 91.87 lacs INR, Diamonds & other stones worth 62.90 lacs INR
• Agricultural Land: worth 10 crores INR in Sirsa, Haryana
• Agricultural Land: worth 2.20 crores INR in Khewat, Haryana
• Agricultural Land: worth 7 lacs INR in Sirsa, Haryana
• Commercial Building: worth 15 crores INR in Sirsa, Haryana
• Residential Building: worth 1.50 crores INR in New Delhi
|Salary (approx.)||1 lac INR + other allowances (as an MLA)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||74.77 crores INR (as in 2019) |