Age: 44 Years
Hometown: Kolkata, West Bengal
Caste: Bengali Brahmin
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mahua Moitra
- Mahua Moitra is an Indian lawmaker. She is a MP from the Krishnanagar Constituency of West Bengal. She has a place with the All India Trinamool Congress (TMC).
- Mahua was the Vice President of JP Morgan, London before she began her profession in governmental issues.
- She was interested in politics since she was 18 years old.
- Moitra was inspired to leave her place of employment at her 10-year school gathering when she saw that all her batchmates were fruitful investors. That day she guaranteed herself that at her school 20-year gathering, she won’t return as “simply one more overseeing executive”.
- She was Rahul Gandhi‘s most believed when she was in the Youth Congress of West Bengal. She used to head the Aam Admi ka Sipahi (AAKS) activity and was extremely effective in it.
- She quit the Youth Congress when she understood that Congress consistently bargained with the Left; she didn’t care for the Left belief system, in this way, she quit.
- Once in a meeting, she was gotten some information about her political profession to which she answered
I’m just about getting out of the cocoon now”
- Her fundamental concentration during her mobilizes has been instruction, work, and youth strengthening. She frequently addresses understudies and has a solid association with the young people of her electorate.
- Mamata Banerjee announced Mahua Moitra’s name as the TMC competitor from the Krishnanagar Constituency for the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections on 12 March 2019.
- She won the 2019 Lok Sabha races from the Krishnanagar Constituency and was chosen as a MP.
- In her lady discourse in the Lok Sabha, in which she recorded the “indications of early despotism,” was hailed as the “discourse of the year” via web-based networking media.