|Real Name||Yogeshwar Dutt|
|Nickname||Yogi and Manish Pahalwan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 44 Inches
– Waist: 34 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|Date of Birth||2 November 1982|
|Age (as in 2016)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Bhainswal Kalan, Gohana Sonipat district, Haryana|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Bhainswal Kalan, Gohana Sonipat district, Haryana|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Indian National Championship (1998)|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Sushila Devi
Brother– Mukesh Dutt
|Hobbies||Playing football and yoga|
|Controversies||He criticized the selection of Salman Khan as India’s goodwill ambassador in the 2016 Rio Olympics and said that “There is no dearth of athletes in our country. There is PT Usha, Sachin Tendulkar, so many who have done us proud. The public, however, loves filmstars and probably it was thought that it would help popularise Olympic sports.”|
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Randeep Hooda|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yogeshwar Dutt
- Yogeshwar Dutt smoke?: No
- Yogeshwar Dutt drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Dutt started wrestling at the age of 6 under the guidance of coach Ramphal.
- He considers Balraj Pehlwan as his inspiration.
- His career breakthrough came in 2003, when he won a Gold medal at the Common Wealth Championship.
- He is 3rd ever Indian wrestler after Khashaba Dadasaheb Jadhav and Sushil Kumar to win an Olympic medal.
- In 2006, he lost his father just before his flight to Asian Games in Doha, and even had a knee injury, but despite that he managed to win a bronze medal in the Asian Games at Doha.
- In, 2012 he was honoured with the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award and in 2013, Padma Shri award.
- He does 6 hours of training daily that includes running and gymming.
- He is a close friend of wrestler Sushil Kumar since his childhood.