|Real Name||Ajay Singh Bisht, Mahanth Yogi Adityanath|
|Profession||Indian Politician, Religious Missionary|
Yogi Adityanath Age, Caste, Wife, Family, Biography, Political Journey
|Political Party|| BJP
|Political Journey||• In 1996, he 1996, he became the in-charge of managing the election campaign for Mahant Avaidyanath.
• From 1998 to 1999 he worked in departments like Committee on Food, Civil Supplies, Public Distribution and its Sub-Committee-B on Department of Sugar and Edible Oils; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
• 1999 to 2000, he was re-elected to 13th Lok Sabha (2nd term), where he worked in Committee on Food, Civil Supplies and Public Distribution; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
• In 2004, he was re-elected to 14th Lok Sabha (3rd term), where he worked in Committee on Government Assurances; Member, Committee on External Affairs; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
• In 2009, he was re-elected to 15th Lok Sabha (4th term), where he worked in Committee on Transport, Tourism and Culture.
• In 2014, he was re-elected to the 16th Lok Sabha (5th term) from Gorakhpur constituency.
• On 19 March 2017, he became the 21st Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
meters- 1.63 m
Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 158 lbs
|Date of Birth||5 June 1972|
|Age (as in 2017)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Panchur, Distt. Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||A primary school in Pauri, Uttarakhand|
|College||Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics (B.Sc.)|
|Debut||In 1998, when he became an MP for the first time.|
|Family||Father- Anand Singh Bisht (Forest Ranger)
Mother- Savitri Devi (Homemaker)
Brother- Mahendra Singh Bisht (Indian Army), 2 more (Both work in a college)
Sister- Shashi (Elder), 2 more
|Spiritual Guru||Mahant Avaidyanath Maharaj
|Religion||Hinduism (Nath Sampradayey)|
|Address||R/O 361 Old Gorakhpur, PS & PO Gorakhpur, Tehsil Sadar Bajar, Dist. Gorakhpur|
|Hobbies||Swimming, playing badminton, feeding animals|
|Controversies||• Yogi has been in controversies for the conversion of other religious people to Hinduism. In 2005, Adityanath allegedly led a purification drive which incorporated the conversion of Christians to Hinduism.
In one such instance, 1,800 Christians were reportedly converted to Hinduism in the town of Etah in Uttar Pradesh. Yogi Adityanath Age, Caste, Wife, Family, Biography, Political Journey
• In 2015, Yogi declared that those who oppose Surya Namaskar, part of Yog, can leave India. He stated – My humble request to those who see communalism in even Sun God would be to drown themselves in the sea or live in a dark room for the rest of their lives.
• During the intolerance debate in the media, Yogi compared Shah Rukh Khan to Pakistani terrorist Hafiz Saeed.
He said, “Shah Rukh Khan should remember that majority population of India made him a star, and if they’ll boycott his films, he will also have to wander on streets. It is unfortunate Shah Rukh Khan is speaking the same language that of Hafiz Saeed.”
• On 15 April 2019, The Election Commission of India (ECI) had put a 72-hour prohibition on campaigning by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath for violation of the Model Code of Conduct (MCC). Mr.
Adityanath, at a rally on 9 April 2019, said that if the Congress, SP and the BSP had faith in “Ali”, “then we also have faith in Bajrang Bali.” Yogi Adityanath Age, Caste, Wife, Family, Biography, Political Journey
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Favourite Food||Gahad (a variety of pulse grown in the hills)|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Celibate)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||72 Lakh (INR)|
Early Life and Education
- Yogi Adityanath, Chief minister of Uttar Pradesh and a member of Bharatiya Janata Party born on 5 June 1972,Panchur, Uttarakhand. He was the second born in the family, among four brothers and three sisters.
- Yogi is the Mahant (Head Priest) of a hindu temple, Gorakhnath Math, that based in Gorakhpur. In 1992, he completed his bachelor degree in BSC Mathematics from Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Uttarakhand.
- He left his home at the age of 21, to participate in Ram Mandir Movement where he met Mahant Avaidyanath and he was so inspired by him that he change his real name Ajay Singh Bisht
- Yogi Adityanath after he became monk and settled in Gorakhpur,Uttar Pradesh. He is also the founder of Hindu Yuva Vahini,a social, cultural and nationalist group of youth who seek to provide rightist Hindu platform.
Career in Politics
- He entered in politics on 1996, where he handle the responsibility to manage the election campaign of Mahant Avaidyanat and after the retirement of him in 1998, Yogi Adiyanath named as a nominee from the Gorakhpur seat.At the age of 26, he won the Lok Sabha election and elected as the youngest member of Parliament in the 12th Lok Sabha.
- According to Lok Sabha attendance record, he was 77% active and participate in 56 debates with that he asked 284 questions and introduced three private member Bills in the 16th Lok Sabha
- From 1998 to 2017, he continuously won the Lok Sabha election for 5 times. In March 2010 he challenged the party whip on the Women’s Reservation Bill in the Parliament.
- He has always known for his controversial statement and particularly hate speeches against Muslims, but it’s quite interesting to know that many Muslims attend his Yogi’
- s Janta Darbar (A Courtroom of yogi where he resolve the problem of his local people) to resolve their problem and always returns with a solution. He never frightened and speak what he believe, discarding political correctness.
- In March 2017, after Bharta Janta Party won the assembly election,Yogi Adityanath became the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
- After his becoming the Chief Minister, he started working on the Illegal practices that has been done in state government offices and banned the cow smuggling, gutka, tobacco and he also regulated the state police to formed anti-romeo squads near colleges to “ensure the safety of college-going girls” and “check eve-teasing”. in Uttar Pradesh.